Why not purchase your daily need items from best shopping malls near you?
I’m sure you’ve heard about your nearest shopping centers that are too crowded. But we have the list of amazing Indian shopping mall where you want to travel.
Are you know the largest shopping point in India?
It seems like the largest mall in India in Chennai. But the truth is the Phoenix mall in Bangalore is one of the long distance area covered mall. Similarly, the Square mall which actually is the largest mall in India.
I hope you seems to be confused. But, we have the answer for you. Let’s start our countdown to the top 10 largest malls in India.
Let’s head to the top 10 number:
- Fun Republic mall “Lucknow”: 0.97 million square feet, the fun Republic mall is a shopping mall located in Gandhi Nagar, Lucknow. The built-up area is more than 9 lakhs 70,000 square feet. It was built byte Z Crew in the mid-2000s at a cost of 800 million rupees. In comparison retail outlets, cinema, food court, gaming zones and a 60 room boutique hotel. It has parking for 550 cars.
- Mall Chandigarh: 1.15 million square feet mall is a shopping mall in the city of Chandigarh. In India, with the gross leasable area of 11 lakh 50,000square feet. It is the second largest shopping mall in northern India.
- Express Avenue is spread over an area of 20 acres. It is part of a mixed-use real-estate development project by Larsen & Toubro.
- Phoenix malls: Near Phoenix market city, it’s the biggest mall in Chennai with 1.2 million square feet. Yes Phoenix market city Chennai is not the largest mall in India. Actually, it is the eighth largest shopping mall that has been developed by Phoenix malls limited located in Chennai Tamil Nadu India. It was opened in January 2013 and is the largest mall in the city. It has a total retail space of 1.2 million square feet. They applied to expand that as well this can easily push it.
- Saket New Delhi: Complete 1.3 million square feet and the 13 lakh square feet retail development is spread over six acres. It includes a four kilometer long multiplex serviced apartment’s offices and public spaces. Developed by select infrastructure a joint venture between the select group and the Arin group it opened to the public in October 2007.
- Phoenix market city Whitefield Bangalore: 1.4 million square feet Phoenix market city is a shopping mall, developed by the Phoenix Mills Company Limited. It is the largest mall in Bangalore. Area occupying 16 lakh square feet with 14 lakh square feet of retail space on four levels. Which houses over 270 stores nine screen PVR Cinemas multiplex and food court number.
- Ambience mall Gurgaon: 1.9 million square feet this shopping mall in Gurgaon. Haryana contains an area of 19 lakh 97,000 378 square feet. Most floors have a shopping area of 860 meters. Ambience mall has more than 230 stores and food outlets. It’s sparking space can accommodate about 4,000 vehicles. Mall opened for publican 2007. It has one the best shopping center of the year and most admired shopping center of the Year awards.
- DLF mall of India Noida: Million square feet the mall is divided in five zones. Spread over seven florist has 330 brands. That include hundred fashion brands along with 75 food and beverages options with many entertainment choices.
- Phoenix market city Mumbai: 2.1 million square feet Phoenix market city is one of the large shopping malls in India. Situated in Kirt land Mumbai developed by the Phoenix Mills Company Limited spread across 4.1 million square feet. The mall includes 2.1 million square feet of retail space. Which is the largest mall in India in terms of area. It houses 600 stores with domestic and foreign brands PVR Cinemas. Which has 14 movie screens and 70 restaurants.
- World Trade Park Jaipur: The World Trade Park Jaipur is the second largest shopping mall in India. By size 24 lakh square feet gross leasable area with more than 500 shops. In this gigantic construction, it can accommodate 11,000 cars in its parking area.
- Lulu International shopping mall: 2.5 million square feet this Kochi mall is easily one of the biggest malls in India with over 2.5 million square feet of leasable area Lulu International shopping mall. It is the most visited places in Kerala and is the largest shopping mall in terms of total area. Also has the largest hyper market in India.
Conclusion about list of Indian shopping mall to travel
Did you know about this? Hope you found this blog content interesting and if you did why waiting. Please subscribe our push notification. Get instant notifications of our latest uploads. Don’t forget to comment and share your thoughts with us.
Read similar blogs as per your interest:
- 10 of the Most Beautiful Streets in India
- Top 7 Must Visit Places in India At Least Once in Your Life Before 40
- Vivo IPL 2020 T20 – A Guide To Play Cricket