India Tour at Allahabad
We help you to plan & explore your India tour before going to travel.
Allahabad is a part of India. It’s a destination that called as Prayag, located at Uttar Pradesh. Total area of Allahabad is 82 km2. Total population of this place is 1117094 in present, previous it was at 1005384 & in upcoming future of Allahabad will be 1251145.
Download & listen – What Major Factors Before Travel Allahabad Podcast:
BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party) is taking care of the government system at Allahabad. Prayag is filled with full of resources because of nearby Trivani river. The Trivani is connected with other rivers like Ganga, Jamuna, Saraswati.
The Border of Allahabad is surrounded & attached with Varanasi, Pratapgrah. Here total number of 74472 homes, 1248 schools, 4541 offices are available. The ratio of facilities is growing at the rate of 11%. So, it will reach in future till 85643 homes, 1497 schools, 5358 offices in 2020.
Travel at Allahabad:
It’s a place of culture, education, values and other life full values. Allahabad have three type of transportation ability: Railways, Airways, Roadways.
Air transportation of Allahabad:
- You’re travelling from Delhi location to Allahabad. Then, get the boarding flight from Delhi airport to Bamrauli Airport. It will take 1h 45m duration to reach. Then get the local auto riksha or vehicle to reach at your booked hotel. Hotels of Allahabad is clean, cheaper with valuable hospitality.
- Either You are Travelling from Mumbai location to Allahabad. Then, get the boarding flight from Mumbai airport to Bamrauli Airport. It will take 6h 55m duration to reach. Then get the local auto riksha or vehicle to reach at your booked hotel.
Airline services of Allahabad are efficient. Safe travel experience and value added services with local guides, here tourist camps are available. Use Google Map to stay & find other location directory like: TravelBrandIndia and others to get relevant and best hotels and flight booking.
Railways transportation of Allahabad:
Indian Railways are the lifeline of Indian people and travelers. If you are travelling first time at Allahabad then railway can be one of the best experience for you with cheap, fast & comfort journey.
The cost fare of railway travel from Delhi to Allahabad is Rs. 550 and if you’re coming from Mumbai tour to Allahabad then the fare of travel will be Rs. 780.
As compare to airline travel, it will take more time but you can explore 6h 44m long distance from Delhi and 23h 58m long distance from Mumbai.
India railways are best way to know the culture values and civilization values of India. Here more than 1,00,000+ local languages and 20,000+ different food, outfits and culture values.
It will be a full of adventures tour of yours. Why not try and plan your India travel tour today?
- Best location in between to reach here from Delhi: JAMMU TAWI Station, SAMBA Station, HIRA NAGAR Station, KATHUA Station, PATHANKOT Station, DINA NAGAR Station, GURDASPUR Station,DHARIWAL Station ,BATALA JN Station ,AMRITSAR JN Station ,JANDIALA Station ,BEAS Station, JALANDHAR CITY Station, JALANDHAR CANT Station, PHAGWARA JN Station, PHILLAUR JN Station, LUDHIANA JN Station, RAJPURA JN Station, AMBALA CITY Station, AMBALA CANT JN Station, SHAHBAD MARKNDA Station, KURUKSHETRA JN Station, KARNAL Station, PANIPAT JN Station, SONIPAT Station, SUBZI MANDI Station, DELHI Station, GHAZIABAD Station, CHOLA Station,KHURJA JN Station ALIGARH JN Station, HATHRAS JN Station,JALESAR ROAD Station, TUNDLA JN Station,FIROZABAD Station, SHIKOHABAD JN Station, ETAWAH Station, BHARTHANA Station, PHAPHUND Station, JHINJHAK Station, RURA Station, PANKI Station, KANPUR CENTRAL Station, FATEHPUR Station, KHAGA Station, ALLAHABAD JN Station, MEJA ROAD Station, VINDHYACHAL Station, MIRZAPUR Station, CHUNAR Station, ROBERTS GANJ Station, CHURK Station, CHOPAN Station, RENUKUT Station, DUDDHINAGAR Station, WYNDHAMGANJ Station,
- NAGAR UNTARI Station, GARHWA Station, GARWA ROAD Station, DALTONGANJ Station, BARWADIH JN Station, LATEHAR Station, TORI Station, KHALARI Station, RAY Station, PATRATU Station, BARKA KANA Station, RAMGARH CANT Station, MURI Station, TATISILWAI Station, NAMKON Station, RANCHI Station, HATIA Station, GOVINDPUR ROAD Station, POKLA Station,BANO Station, ORGA Station, ROURKELA Station, RAJ GANGPUR Station, BAMRA Station, JHARSUGUDA JN Station, SAMBALPUR Station,
- Best destinations from Mumbai to Allahabad: BANDRA TERMINUS Station, BORIVALI Station, VAPI Station, VALSAD Station, UDHNA JN Station, NANDURBAR Station, AMALNER Station, JALGAON JN Station, BHUSAVAL JN Station, KHANDWA Station, TARSI JN Station, JABALPUR Station KATNI Station, SATNA Station, MANIKPUR JN Station, SHANKARGARH Station, NAINI Station, ALLAHABAD JN Station
- You can go for other destinations like: Bombay
Go travel and explore India tourism with us. Any query regarding Indian Railways then please submit your query at irctc.co.in. You will get instant help and response by reporting RPF (Railway police force) of India. In case any miss-happening or miss-behavior then call at 100 for police or write down to twitter portal of Indian Railway.
Total 102 trains are passing from Allahabad railway station.
Roadways transportation of Allahabad:
- 665 km long distance from Delhi by Car or your vehicle. Total 38 petrol pumps from Delhi to Allahabad. It will take 10 h 59 min via Taj Express Highway and NH19 time to travel by car. More than 501 hotel in between.
- 1416 km long distance from Mumbai by Car or your vehicle. Total 107 petrol pumps from Mumbai to Allahabad. It will take 17h 20m via Indore time to travel by car. More than 1663 hotel in between.
Best destinations of Allahabad to travel:
- Allahabad Fort of Allahabad: It’s famous for Trivani Sangam Every year more the 30000+ per year visitors are travelling here.
- Kusro Bhagh of Allahabad: It’s famous for Kusro Jahan palace for activity. Every year more the 100000+ Visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
- Anand Bhawan of Allahabad: It’s famous for Main Market Every year more the 50000+ visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
Historical places of Allahabad to travel:
- Jawahar Planetarium of Allahabad: It’s famous for All Saints Cathedral. Every year more the 30000+ per year visitors are travelling here.
- Akshayavat of Allahabad: It’s famous for Patalpuri Temple. Every year more the 100000+ Visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
- Allahabad pillar of Allahabad: It’s famous for Chandra Shekhar Azad Park Ground Every year more the 50000+ visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
Places To Stay, Food & Fun
Restaurants at Allahabad: Total 1363 restaurants are available here. The Quality food with rating of 1363 can help you to choose healthy food while you travel.
Hotels at Allahabad: Total 91 hotels are available here. Royal hotels with rating of 4 to 4.5 can help you to choose best experience of your tour.
Sport of Allahabad: Games like Khumbh Mela, Kabbadi, Cricket, Hockey, Khokho, Chess, Caramboard, Ludo, Chor-Shipahi etc are popular at Allahabad. You can participate with the local guys at your free time.
Cost of the tour of Allahabad
|Railways||Rs. 375 for Sleeper, Rs. 1560 for AC Coach|
|Food||Rs. 1200 per day|
|Expense||1000 per day|
|Total||Under 10000 for 3 days and 4 Nights|
Our travel tour planner guide calculator is helping to find out the approximate budget of travel plan. If you are planning to book your tour then messages us to get the best deal for you.
Fill the form and get the best hotels, places, airlines or railway booking with other food facilities only special for you. Book Now!
Conclusion: Allahabad is a place that you can love it.
Without experience, nobody can suggest you the best. Plan your tour at “topic».
Share your experience, if you belong here.
You can share your travel experience with us. We are waiting for your comment.
Be connected with us and browse other parts of India.
Travel India, Showcase India to others. Be Fit, Be Happy.
Thanks for you love and coming here. I am Vipin Mishra. See you soon at next blog.