India is the fastest growing economy and biggest market to the world. But beyond then that Beauty, Culture, Civilization, Tradition, Business, Adventure, Sports, Dress, Food and many more things who can attract you to travel India.
Let’s start this Yatra (Journey) with TravelBrandIndia.com :-
Travel With Magical India values:
1. There is magic in the air as you enjoy authentic cultural experiences of India throughout the entire tour.
2. Take an exhilarating bicycle rickshaw ride through the historic back lanes of Old Delhi and visit the vibrant shopping area of Chandi Chowk.
3. Step back in time and into the last footsteps of Mahatma Gandhi as you walk through his home for the last 144 days of his fascinating life.
4. Witness the breathtaking transformation of the Taj Mahal as the sun rises over the majestic Mughal structure taking it from the splendor of the night to its magical presence at daybreak.
5. In Agra you will feel the passion of Shah Jahan & Mumtaz in the adaptation of their love saga in the musical play entitled Shah Jahan O-Mumtaz.
6. Travel like a Maharaja upon the seat of the majestic elephant who will deliver you to the top of Amber Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site.
7. Spot the elusive tigers of Rathambore National Park with the help of a Naturalist/Guide.
8. Breathe in the delightful aromas as you take part in a traditional cooking class with members of the Royal Rajput community.
Magical, mystical, beautiful India. She doesn’t attract those descriptors for no marginal note and all traveler who has explored this country has a list of adjectives to approve.
Whether its the majesty of the Taj Mahal, the animate cities of Delhi and or the cool of the northern mountains, India has variety to combat everyone.
World Class Experiences while Travel India
Explore India is focused very more or less delivering one-of-a-easy to realize to experiences. From our bi-annual luxury group tours personally hosted by me to specialty, customized tours for individuals and families, we know how to speak to furthermore than in a lifetime experiences. Explore Indias signature experiences have included: starring in a Bollywood movie, a private tour of Mahatma Gandhis dwelling led by his grandson, a private dinner at the City Palace in Jaipur when the skill Maharajah, high tea in Agra overlooking the Taj Mahal and many others. We see control to developing even more specialty experiences.
Few countries in the world carve such a deep, lasting aerate on the subject of a traveller as India does. Sitting around layers upon layers of chronicles, there is perhaps no subsidiary country upon Earth that is residence to such marked contrasts as India is. India overloads the senses as well as its cacophony of sounds, its busy colours and its extreme contradictions. A vacation to India is full of the rude but one issues certain: you wont reward stop quite the same after the adventure!
1. The people
The local people in India, particularly in the rural areas, are some of the kindest and most hospitable people I’ve encountered in all of my travels. Whether you’re invited into a local’s home for a traditional meal or just simply wander the streets and encounter children playing, you’ll surely be touched by the warmth of the locals.
2. The food
The food alone is excuse passable to travel to India I sampled some of the most delicious food I have ever tasted during my travels there. Indians admit their food certainly seriously and the cuisine, just taking into consideration the country itself, is incredibly diverse.
In the North, youll taste lots of thick, creamy curries that are moderately spicy. My favourites supplement happening mutton rogan josh, parathas and tandoori chicken. The food in the north is heavily influenced by Persian and Mughlai styles of cooking. Southern Indian cuisine is commonly characterised by the use of ingredients such as coconut, seafood and rice and is spicier than food in the north. My favourite southern dishes were the masala dosas and fish coconut curries. Vegetarians are in addition to capably catered for in India, due to the large proportion of Hindus who are vegetarian.
3. The holiest river in the world
The Ganges River runs 2,525 km from the northern Himalayas all the mannerism to the Bay of Bengal. It is much again a river to the one billion Hindus in India and greater than, however. It is their lifeblood. Not unaccompanied does it meet the expense of sustenance in the form of fishing, industry and agriculture, it is plus believed to transport the prayers of believers to heaven and a dip in the river is said to purify the soul.
Many observant Hindus make a pilgrimage to Varanasi, Indians oldest city, to participate in ceremonies or to cremate the dead along the banks of the Ganges. Hindus admit on that if the ashes are washed away in the river, the soul is guaranteed to be transported to heaven and will flee the cycle of rebirth.