India Tour at Agra
We help you to plan & explore your Agra India tour packages before going to travel.
Agra is a part of India. It’s a destination that called as 7 Wonder Of The World City, located at Uttar Pradesh. Total are of Agra is 87 km². The total population of the place is 1585704 in present, previous population, it was at 1427133 & in upcoming future of Agra will be 1775988.
BJP (Bhartiya Janta Party) is taking care of the government system. 7 Wonder Of The World City is filled with full of resources because of nearby Yamuna. The Yamuna is connected with other types of resources rivers like Narmada, Ganga, Jamuna.
The Border of Agra is surrounded by Bharatpur, Mathura, Vrindavan, Deeg, Gwalior, Alwar, Jaipur, National Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary. Here the total number of 105713 homes, 17712 schools, 6445 offices are available. The ratio of facilities is growing at the rate of 11%. So, it will reach in future till 121570 homes, 2126 schools, 7606 offices in 2020.
Travel at Agra Indian states:
It’s a place of culture, education importance, list of core values and other values lists. It has three type of transportation ability: Railways, Airways, Roadways.
Air transportation of Agra:
- You’re travelling from Delhi to Agra. Then, get the boarding flight from Delhi airport to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport. Book your air tickets & it will take 4h 30m duration time to reach. Then get the local auto riksha or vehicle to reach your booked hotel. Hotels of Agra is clean, cheaper with valuable hospitality.
- Travelling from Mumbai to Agra. Then, get the boarding flight from Mumbai airport to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport. Book your air tickets & it will take 8h 15m duration, 2+ stops time to reach. Then get the local auto riksha or vehicle type of transportation to reach your booked hotel.
Airline services of Agra are efficient. Safe travel experience and value-added services of local guides and tourist camps are available. Find a location on Google Maps and other Google map directions guide like: TravelBrandIndia and others Air transportation services to get relevant and best hotels and flight booking options.
Railways transportation of Agra on India map:
Indian Railways are the lifeline of Indian people and travellers. If you are travelling first time at Agra then Indian Railways can be one of the best travel experience stories and cheap with fast & comfort journey booking.
The cost of railway travel from Delhi to Agra is 755 rupees and if you’re coming from Mumbai tour to Agra then the cost of travel will be 1455 rupees.
As compare to airline travel, it will take more time but you can explore 180 km long distance from Delhi and 1222 km long distance from Mumbai.
India railways are best way to know the culture values and civilization values of India. Here more than 1,00,000+ local languages and 20,000+ different food, outfits and culture values.
It will be full of adventures tour of yours. Why not try and plan your India travel tour today?
- Best location in between to reach here from Delhi: (NZM) Hazrat Nizamuddin, (FDB) Faridabad, (NR) New Delhi, (AGC) Agra Cantt
- Best destinations from Mumbai to Agra: Lokmanyatilak T (LTT), Kalyan Junction (KYN), Nasik Road (NK), Bhusaval Junction (BSL), Bhopal Junction (BPL), Jhansi Junction (JHS), Gwalior (GWL), Agra Cantt (AGC), H Nizamuddin (NZM)
- You can go to other destinations like Bombay
Go travel and explore India with tourism of India with us. Any query regarding Indian Railways then please submit your query at irctc.co.in. You will get instant help and response by reporting RPF (Railway police force) of India. In case any miss-happening or miss-behaviour then call at 100 for police or write down to twitter portal of Indian Railway.
Total (no. of trains) trains are passing from Agra railway station in India map outline. India tour packages for its famous destinations of Agra.
Roadways transportation of Agra on India map:
- 217 km long distance from Delhi by Car or your vehicle. Total 21 petrol pumps from Delhi to Agra. It will take 3 h 49 min (233.0 km) via Taj Express Highway/Yamuna Expy time to travel by car. You can rent a car & drive. During that more than 345 hotel in between.
- 1316 km long distance from Mumbai by rent a car or your vehicle. Total 245 petrol pumps from Mumbai to Agra. It will take 23 h 42 min (1,202.7 km) via NH46 time to travel by car in India map outline. More than 2548 hotel in between.
Best destinations of Agra to travel Indian states:
- (Taj Mahal of Agra): It’s famous visiting places in Agra for an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna Every year more the 500000+ per year visitors are travelling here & key attraction of tourism destinations.
- (Agra Fort of Agra): It’s famous for the residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638 Every year more the 50000+ Visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
- (Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah of Agra): It’s famous for Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra Every year more the 50000+ visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
Historical places of Agra to travel Indian states:
- (Akbar’s tomb of Agra): It’s famous for (1st historical famous). Every year more the (1st historical famous visitors) visitors are travelling here to visit these tourism destinations.
- Panch Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri of Agra: It’s famous for visiting places in Agra “Badgir” meaning wind catcher tower. Every year more the 50000+ Visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
- Jama Mosque, Agra of Agra: It’s famous for “Badgir” meaning wind catcher tower Every year more the 50000+ visitors per year visitors are travelling here.
Plan Your Trip – Places To Stay, Food & Fun – India tour packages with prices
Restaurants at Agra: Total 2546 restaurants are available here. The Quality food with a rating of 2.89 to 4.8 can help you to choose healthy food while you travel.
Book a Hotel at Agra: Total 485 hotels are available here. Book a hotel with the rating of 4 to 4.5 can help you to choose the best experience of your tour in India tour packages with prices.
The sport of Agra: Games like Tour, Cricket, Khokho, Music, Adventure, Riding are popular at Agra. You can participate with the local guys at your free time.
Cost of the tour of Agra
|Railways||Rs. 175 for Sleeper, Rs. 1260 for AC Coach|
|Food||Rs. 900 per day|
|Expense||1300 per day|
|Total||Under 12000 for 3 days and 4 Nights|
Our travel tour planner guide calculator is helping to find out the approximate budget of the travel plan. Especially relevant, If you are planning India tour packages with prices to book your tour then messages us to get the best deal for you.
Fill the form and get the best hotels, places, airlines or railway booking with other food facilities tourist places in India map only special for you. Book Now!
It is a place that you can love it.
Without experience, nobody can suggest you the best. Plan your trip at Agra famous places in India list.
Share your experience, if you belong here.
You can share your destination & travel experience with us. We are waiting for your comment.
Be connected with us and plan your trip to other parts of India.
Travel India, Showcase India to others famous places in India list. Be Fit, Be Happy.
Thanks for your love and coming here. I am Vipin Mishra. Most Noteworthy See you soon at next blog.